About Paul Gordon
Mediator Paul Gordon grew up in Colorado. He earned a business degree from the University of Denver and a law degree from the University of Colorado. He was a member of the Law Review, where he published an award-winning commentary on using baseball arbitration for minority shareholder disputes. After graduating, he developed a background in complex civil litigation and the law of lawyering. He obtained numerous seven-figure recoveries for clients and was lead counsel in 20 one-week to two-week civil jury trials. Further, he has testified as an expert on the duties of lawyers and the reasonableness of fees. In 2018, after 26 years of litigation, Paul added mediation and consulting to his practice and now offers services for all types of disputes and all types of clients.
- Reynolds v. Henderson & Lyman, 903 F.3d 693 (7th Cir. 2018), aff’g, 220 F. Supp. 3d 889 (N.D. Ill. 2016).
- Freedman v. Board of Cnty. Comm’rs, 091416 NMCA 35,288 (N.M. App., September 14, 2016).
- Ostrowski v. City of Montrose, 655 F. App’x 612 (10th Cir. 2016).
- People v. Sugar, 360 P.3d 104 (O.P.D.J. 2015).
- In re Munoz (Houston v Munoz), 536 B.R. 879 (Bankr. D. Colo. 2015).
- Allen v. Steele, 252 P.3d 476 (Colo. 2011), rev’g, 226 P.3d 1120 (Colo. App. 2009).
- Snell v. Progressive Preferred Ins., 260 P.3d 37 (Colo. App. 2010).
- Lauric v. USAA Cas., 209 P.3d 190 (Colo. App. 2009).
- Heizer v. Shepherd, 236 F. App’x 366 (10th Cir. 2007).
- Aller v. Law Office of Carole C. Schriefer, P.C., 140 P.3d 23 (Colo. App. 2005).
- The Gates Rubber Co. v. Bando Chemical Indus., 167 F.R.D. 90 (D. Colo. 1996).
- United States v. Hill, 896 F. Supp. 1057 (D. Colo. 1995).
- Ayers v. Espy, 873 F. Supp. 455 (D. Colo. 1994).